Sunday, April 12, 2015

Digraph Reading Passages - Fluency and Comprehension Notebook

Hi y'all!  I'm Lawren from Teaching is a Royal Adventure. This is my fourth year teaching students with special needs in grades K-5th, and I have loved every second of it.  
I am thrilled to share with you a new series I am working on for Sample Sunday.  

I have been working on a Skill-Based Fluency and Comprehension Notebook that focuses on phonic skills, comprehension, fluency, vocabulary, and writing.  We have been using this in class, and I love that my students now have a journal with the phonic skills we are covering in class all in one place.  This resource can be used in guided reading groups, independent work, intervention groups, etc.  My newest packet focuses on Digraphs, and that is what I would like to share with you today.  
Here are a few pictures 
on how we use these passages in our classroom.
You can check out this resource in my TPT store by 
clicking the cover below.  
Thank you for taking the time to read this post!  Hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment