Wednesday, April 22, 2015

End of the Year Memory Book and Awards Pack!

Hi, again! It's Kristen from Primary PalsIt is so hard to believe that the end of the school year is so close! For Win-it Wednesday, I thought it would be fun to win something that could benefit you with the end of the year coming up! Or even for next year! I was even feeling super generous and decided to make it a double win!


The FIRST part is an End of the Year Memory Book! The great thing about this is that there are pages for grades K-5 AND there are color and black/white options for many of the pages! You also can choose between handwriting lines and regular lines! I love finding things that give me choice!




How I usually do my memory books is with a binder and sheet protectors, but you can just as easily print out the pages and bind them together!

There are cover choices for all grades in both color and black and white:





There are a ton of pages to summarize the year. Kids from past years still come up to me telling me that they LOVE reading their memory books!


I also tell my buyers that I take requests, especially with things like this that are SO personalized! So, you can always e-mail me with any changes or personalization you might want!


I love to take pictures throughout the year so these next pages are awesome because you can print your pictures and just attach them and they always look adorable! If you don't have pictures, you can always have your kiddos draw a picture in the space provided! :)


The second awesome part is my End of the Year Awards pack! There are OVER 60 individualized awards in both black and white and color options! There are also blank awards that can be used for any award you would like!






I am going to have THREE winners for this giveaway! Make sure you enter below to try and win!! Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment